What Separates Teddy’s Tubes™ From Ordinary Foods & Health Cost Benefits.
FREE SHIPPING OVER $90 We attend countless trade shows and help break down the difference in what real nutrition is. Today, food labels use buzz words for you to reach for their produces. Here is the truth about: Carbohydrates, Sugars, Fiber, Proteins, Fats and Salts.
- There are two main types of Carbohydrates, simple and complex. Simple carbs are empty calories that are not rich in nutrients. Simple carbs may give you quick energy, but in time if you don’t burn them off, will cause serious health issues. The Complex carbs are nutrient dense and give you energy almost instantly, these carbs work with your body and are digested much easier. (Teddy’s Tubes™ have Complex carbs).
- Sugars come in many forms like anything else there is good and bad. The sugars to avoid are alcohol sugars, white bleach sugars and corn sugars. These sugars may cause long term illnesses such as; diabetes, bad teeth and obesity. The good natural occurring fiber sugars found in fresh fruits, sugar in the raw and beet sugars. The body recognizes these natural fiber sugars and breaks it down quicker and slows down the sugar going into your blood. (Teddy’s Tubes™ do not add any sugar, the source of natural occurring sugar from the raw fruit ingredients).
- Fibers are vital to break down fats, slow down sugars and metabolize your foods. Fiber comes from beans, grains, vegetables and fruits. Try to avoid getting fiber from GMO foods! (Teddy’s Tubes is a fiber and alkaline source product).
- Proteins comes from dairy, meats, beans, grains, vegetables and other plant base foods. Plant base proteins break down quicker in your body with less sugars. Meats and dairy take the longest to break down. Steer clear of meats, dairy and other foods that contain steroids, estrogen, and GMO! (Teddy’s Tubes protein is a plant source product).
- Fat does not make you fat. Fat is important to balance your bodies energy and brain. Omega oils from fish, plants, fruits, vegetables, meats, dairy and olive oils are rich with good fats. Fats help you to go to the bathroom more often and easer. Stay away from vegetable oil, dehydrated oils, canola oil and any man made oils. (Teddy’s Tubes fats source contain both from the source).
- Natural crystal and sea salts are the best source of minerals for your body. Salts from the earth, water and foods your body identifies. Stay away from bleached and blended salts. Many blended salts are mixed with filers. (Teddy’s Tubes salt source is crystal from the mountains).
Teddy’s Tubes™ uses the best natural source of ingredients. Your body will tell you what is good or bad. When you compare Teddy’s Tubes™ cost to other foods you pay for what you get. Pay now or pay later with triple the cost of health care. Eating fast foods or canned goods may keep your wallet full for now, but imagine twenty years from now when you have to pay your medical bills. The real way to save on your grocery bills is quality foods to extend and protect your life and your budget.
Cost comparison to Fast Foods, Restaurants, Bag Foods, Frozen Meals, Prepackage Bar Meals.
Categories Average Cost Teddy’s Tubes™
Fast Foods $6 to $9 $5.80 Restaurants $12 to $25 $5.80 Delicatessens & Cafes $8 to $12 $5.80 Meal Bars & Bag Foods $5 to $7 $5.80 Frozen Meals $5 to $8 $5.80
We all know meals are a big part of the budget. Every time you reach for Teddy’s Tubes™, your cost is the same. We all want to live life to the fullest and with great health, the good thing is you are in control. Do not put trash in your stomach! Treat your body as a temple! One convenient tube a day or every other day.
teddystubes.com a division of nutritionmasterfoods.com *email@example.com *888-464-3439